PajamaAngie is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016

Changing the background color of some or all fields if one field meets a condition

Hello! &nbsp;I have created a database for my ETSY inventory. &nbsp;I have been able to make a form to make entering the information into the form easy. &nbsp;I am now trying to make make it so that if I am looking at that specific piece of inventory and it has been sold that when the customer total is greater than $0.00 for the form or at least the background of the fields turn a specific color so that at a glance I know that it is a sold item and not available for sale. &nbsp;Each item is unique, so I don't have to worry about inventory dropping below a specific number. &nbsp;I either have an item or I don't. &nbsp;<br><br>While I'm here, asking this question, is there a way or this same background show on the database if I am looking at the database and not the form? &nbsp;<br><br>Thank you for any help you can give me. &nbsp;

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    This requires Conditional Formatting of textbox control. Cannot be done in table or query, only form or report.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.