Confused132 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2016

Two queries one report

I am new to MS Access and I am trying to create a database. So far everything is going pretty well and have been able to find the few questions that I have had by googling stuff and finding answers that way. However, I have hit a wall on this one. I am trying to create a schedule for maintenance. I have the basic schedule done and am now trying to get anything that needs to be added into the schedule. So a person would go do the scheduled maintenance and while doing that they notice that they also need to do something else. I started with a Schedule table and created a query for the specific fields that I wanted to display. Then I created a second query that uses a filter on a field that is a yes/no field. The filter is set to only allow the rows that are set to yes to be displayed. Here is where I am having the issue, I want both of these to be displayed into a report and cannot get it to work. Like I said at the beginning I am new to MS Access and am looking for whatever advice you all have. Sadly I cannot put screenshots up to explain better what I am trying to do so if this makes no sense let me know and I will come up with a mock file that might do a better job of explaining what I am trying to do.

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Not making sense to me. Why would you want both?

Perhaps you need subreports.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Confused132 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2016
    I could give that a try, thanks for the suggestion!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.