salonikije is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016

Question Creating a Report with all the informations for the specific employee, using multiple subreports

Dear,
    As I wrote earlier, I'm creating an aplication for task management etc...

For this occasion, I modified the existing template „Task Management“ from MS Access 2016.
    This time, the complete contents are in English

There is a possibility that some links do not work, because I modified the information in the tables following the recommendations I received from ssanfu. But what is needed to solve this problem works

There are two employees in the database and for them I have created certain tasks with different statuses.

Now, I want a Full Report for the specific employee...
    I wish that the report consists of a title page, the page with a table where I'd counted some information, wrote an explanatory text and display graphs or charts and pages that will display information about the activities of that employee.

I tried already to create such Report as one report file, grouping by ContactID, but I didn't succeed...
    Also, I tried to create some queries, but I didn't succeed again...

Then I came up with the idea to create more reports (with group option by ContactID) and insert them in a clean report as subreports.

Now I have:
    1. Report „1_1_FirstPage“ for the Title Page. This page contains only text and some graphics and must have one control to display employee's name;
    2. Report „1_2_Text“ is a textual part of the Full Report and contains tabular display of counts for completed, deffered, overdue, tasks which waits for someone else and the total number of assigned tasks. I want to display data only for specific employee.
    3. Report „1_3_All_things_for_employee“ is reserved for presenting informations of assigned tasks, training, hollidays etc... In this file (Database71.zip), there is only a part for displaying an assigned tasks. This subreport contains a sub-subreport „S_Statistics_Tasks_Employee“;
    4. At the end, I have the report „1_0_FullReport_Employee“ which contains above subreports and display them in one peace.

Hence, I want to report „1_0_FullReport_Employee“ displays a full report in the following order:

First page (for Employee A),
    Textual part (for Employee A),

Information about all tasks, tainings, hollidays etc (for Employee A);

then

First page (for Employee B),
    Textual part (for Employee B),
    Information about all tasks, tainings, hollidays etc (for Employee B);

etc.

Currently, there are only two employees, but I need this option for every future employee.

Viewing the report only for specific employee I will solve using a combobox in a way that we discussed earlier.

I hope I was able to properly present the problem. If further clarification is needed, I am available.

I'd appreciate your help, because I really need it....

Thanks in advance!
    Aleksandar

aytee111 is offline Competent At Times
    Windows 10 Access 2013 64bit
    I have given you a place to start on how to design the report. I have also removed the lookups on the Tasks table key - they cause too many problems. Also, call all fields the same when on multiple tables, too much confusion.
    Attached Files Attached Files

salonikije is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Thnx very much! I'll see and follow the instructions. Hope I'll succeed...

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.