Report Issues

Hi everyone! Hope anyone who reads this is having a good day!

So, little background, before I attempt to explain my problem. It has been awhile since I managed to create the report that I am currently using. I'm not even sure how I was able to get it to work, but very glad I did. At this point it's very time consuming to have to carry down the totals of each sales category and manually enter them at the end of the sales sheet and then I have to add them up, but calculate sales tax and cc fee in first. I bet you have no idea what I just said.

Background, I have a store, a co-op and it has many different vendors and we track their sales with 3 pieces of info. ($ price) (item descript) (3 letter Vendor Code). This info is simply entered into a database. At the end of the month, I create a separate sales card for each vendor and the different types of sales that occur (Cash, CC, CC/NT, NT, TE, etc....). I managed to get the report to separate by vendor and also separate each type of sales and it will count and give me s SUM. But that's as far as it will go.

What I need to get it to do, is now simply copy the totals to the end of the report or add them up whatever is easiest and then have it total up the different types of sales for a grand total.

Here is the "HOW FOOTER" info

="Summary for " & "'HOW' = " & " " & [HOW] & " (" & Count(*) & " " & IIf(Count(*)=1,"detail record","detail records") & ")"

Here is the "CODE FOOTER" info

="Summary for " & "'CODE' = " & " " & [CODE] & " (" & Count(*) & " " & IIf(Count(*)=1,"detail record","detail records") & ")"

Any help to get the totals to the end of the sales page and in to the different types of sales would be super awesome and then to have it sum up the totals.

End of sales card looks like this

_________CASH
    _________NT
    _________TE
    _________CC X 6.25%____ X 3%______
    _________CC/NT X 3%______
    _________CC/TE X 3%______
    _________ -CC FEE
    _________ NET DUE

aytee111 is offline Competent At Times
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2013 32bit
    Create a subreport with all of that info and add it to the footer.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.