arjun5381 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007

How To Send Bulk Email With There Relevant Data From Ms Access Table, Access 2007

Hi,

i want to send email to multiple users with there relevant attached information from MS Access Table.

Suppose In a table having all Account details where Account Number, Outstanding Amount, Email ID & Owner Name.

Ex.
    Collection Guy 1'st --> he is responsible for 100 Accounts (it means 100 rows)
    Collection Guy 2'nd --> he is responsible for 20 Accounts (it means 20 rows)
    Collection Guy 3'rd --> he is responsible for 40 Accounts (it means 40 rows)
    Collection Guy N'th --> he is responsible for 45 Accounts (it means 45 rows)

Here I want to send bulk emails to all collection guys with there relevant attached account details with Excel Format.

can you please help me to automate this process through MS Access VBA. Please find the Sample data for your referanceClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	25292Email_With_Attachment.accdb

ranman256 is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2010 32bit
    In a form , have a list box with all those to email. Person, email.

A combo box to pick the query. The one to email. This query will look at the person in the email listbox and pull his/her data.
    Select * from table where person= forms!frmEmail!lstEmails

now a button to scan the list and send each person THEIR data....
    Code:
    sub btnSend_click()
      for I = 0 to lstEmails.listCount-1
           SName= lstEmails.item(I)
           LstEmails = sName
            STo = lstEmails.column(1)    ' get the email address from list box

Docmd.sendObject  acQuery, cboQry, ,,,,...sTo, ....   'Send email here using the query in cboBox
      Next
    end sub

Kennertoy is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit

How to send bulk emails from MD Access

Hi Ranman256,

I like your code but I have had problems with my mail server (Telus) that restricts me to 25 emails at a time and a maximum of 100 per day. do you have any comments of changes you could recommend to accommodate this restriction? I use my database to communicate with some 175-200 fellow workers
    for various events. The one I always struggle with (because of this restriction of the server), is the Xmas luncheon invitation. I usually manually patch the addresses from my query into the email. I thought I would try to find a solution. Yours would work but I have to limit each email as above. Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have.

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    If the information is not private between recipients I can think of 3 possible options.
    1) send all the information in the email body, prefaced by the recipient name (either in one large email or broken into groups).
    2) send an attachment such as a spreadsheet or pdf version of a report that contains the aforementioned information, again in one email
    3) find another email provider with fewer limitations.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.