rmayo is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2007

Saved Reports

How do I find my saved reports in 2007? It was easy in 2003, but I cannot find any option to locate them in 2007. Surely I don't have to recreate a new report every time I want to rerun the report....?

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    No you don't.
    They are located in the navigation pane (not to be confused with a navigation form). If you cannot see it, try pressing F7. If still not visible, click the Office button at topmost left of the application window and check the options to ensure it isn't checked to hide (though I'm fairly certain F7 bypasses that setting temporarily). While there, go to Navigation > Navigation Options dialog and check that the report group checkbox is checked. If after you're read this, you realize you forgot to mention that you can see the Nav pane already, temporarily select Show Hidden Objects to see if the report was set to be hidden. The last thing I can think of is to choose All Access Objects in the combo list at the top of the nav pane in case reports are not selected.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

rmayo is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2007
    I tried attaching a screen shot, but it didn't let me. I'm not seeing a navigation pane, all see is Home, Create, External Data, Database Tools, Datasheet.

If I press F7, I get a spellchecker

pbaldy is offline Who is John Galt?
    Windows XP Access 2007
    I think it's F11.
    Paul (wino moderator)
    MS Access MVP 2007-2019
    www.BaldyWeb.com

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    F11 is correct. Sometimes memory serves, but in my case, mostly not.

rmayo is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2007
    Thanks, you guys solved the mystery! I had the panel on the left side that showed my 2 tables but nothing else. When I pressed F11, it collapsed and showed me that panel was the Navigation Pane (there was no clue before that). Then I pressed F11 again to get my Tables view back. So I knew I must be getting close to what you guys were referring to, so I poked around that panel and saw the drop down carrot next to the "Tables" header. I pressed that carrot and then the drop down had the list of my saved reports and the canned reports. It sure wasn't as intuitive as previous versions. I had been poking around the toolbars.

Thanks so much for your time and getting me fixed up, it is very much appreciated!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.