vicsaccess is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 8 Access 2013

Access delivery from within Powerpoint?

I'm not sure what would be involved but since its all part of Microsoft Office I'm sure its possible if someone can direct me in a direction. I have a DB that is distributed throughout our business unit. i have a small DB installer that i usually send in an email or send a link to that adds the appropriate folder, shortcut and DB on the users computer but no matter how smart or educated these individuals are they refuse to read the simple instructions in the email. They would rather fumble thru it and then call me upset that my DB isn't working, frustrating. I've actually been in a little trouble a few times for being honest with these individuals as to their lack of abilities.

My thought is that since Access and PowerPoint are both Microsoft Office programs and run on VBA, that i would put the installer DB within or attached to the PowerPoint. This way i can give these individuals lacking in desire to read instructions pictures and instructions. If i can embed it simply within the PowerPoint easily with my abilities with VBA then i could have 3 or 4 slides and screen shots as a how to and on the last slide a simple button to install or something of that nature. Anybody have any thoughts or experience trying this? i did just a quick google search and didn't see anything but again, it was just a quick view.

Thanks

vicsaccess is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 8 Access 2013
    I've continued searching and have found some information. If anyone knows of any good resources i would appreciate if you could pass them along to me. Thanks

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.