Good afternoon, all. Thanks for taking a look at my problem.

I've got a database where I'm importing records into a table with several fields including an auto-number ("TransID"). After the import process each day, I need to be able to export those new TransIDs to a second table along with the LANIDs (the LANIDs are always 6 alphanumeric characters) of the reps who've been assigned these records. The number of reps who'll be working each day can vary, and the number of imported records each day can vary.

Example:

Downloaded 25 records on day one & have five employees working, therefore I need to export five TransIDs with each of today's five LANIDs to the second table
Downloaded 20 records on day two & have four employees working, therefore I need to export four TransIDs with each of today's four LANIDs to the second table
Downloaded 35 records on day three & have six employees working, therefore I need to export six TransIDs with five of today's six LANIDs, and five TransIDs with one of today's six LANIDs to the second table

Unfortunately, I'm not skilled enough to know how to divide the number of TransIDs by the number of LANIDs and place that data into my second table. I apologize, but I have no code built to post along with my request at all as I really don't know how to complete this phase of the project.

I hope I've explained my situation in an understandable fashion. Please advise if you have any questions. I appreciate any assistance I can receive on this.

Have a great day!