Tandem is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2016

Graphical Bugs in Forms

For some reason, I get glitches/artifacts in my forms. It's definitely software based, as my forms appear with the exact same bugs on every computer. See the example screenshot attached. In this example, there is jitter between the header and detail sections. However, once I select a record using the combo box, the bug goes away.

This behaves differently in different forms. On my navigation form, there is a small dotted-line type of artifact running from the edge of the edge of the screen. It's colored, and nowhere near any color code used in my database Any ideas what the cause of this is? Most forms are completely fine, but about 10%-15% get bugged up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Form Glitch.png  

Tandem is offline Novice
    No ideas? Still encountering this type of issue.

John_G is offline VIP
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit
    Did you try changing the screen resolutions (small and larger) on one PC to see if that made a difference? If all the computers you tried it on have the same type of monitor at the same resolution, you might not see a difference. It could also be a problem with your video hardware or drivers.

Tandem is offline Novice
    Yes, I've tried different resolutions. 1080p and 1366x768. Same problems. Windows 8 and 7 respectively. Totally different machines, same version of Access.

John_G is offline VIP
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit
    What type of object is it that has the problem? If it is one that has a frame or an outside border, try turning the border off. ( I just looked and since it is the header/detail boundary it may not have a border).

You could also try increasing the height of the header by a very small amount.

Tandem is offline Novice
    I made a discovery this morning.. very interesting. My forms are all full screen. If I change the size of the Access window behind the forms and then re-open it, the artifacts behave differently (different size, color, etc.). Maximizing the Access window before launching the app seems to reduce the amount of bugs, but they still exist.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.