Dinger045 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2013 32bit

Brand New. Like Brand Stinking New

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had access to a perfect, the best they have ever seen and easy to understand guide/tutorial/training for Access 2013. I am brand new to it and have not the slightest on how to get it to operate, and need all the fundamentals in order to work with it. So like beginner level, to intermediate, to expert.

My primary mission is to take data gathered from our system at work and stockpile the data to create records of it. Mainly by customer and we will call them work orders.

I want to be able to type in a specific customer name and have it list out the work orders that the customer previously had, on what I am coming to understand as a form.....Is this possible??

CJ_London is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    there are loads of training videos and courses on the web - but what suits one person may not suit another.

If you look to the bottom of this thread you will see a number of links to threads started by others asking exactly the same question - with responses suggesting where to find training/guides etc

here is one of them

https://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=31518

don't worry too much if they seem old, access has not changed much since 2007 - layout changes and some additional functionality primarily but no seismic shift.

Also, look at the templates provided by Access - there may be one which pretty much does what you want

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.