bezoomnyveshch is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

Code for Printing Labels

Hi all,

I volunteered to help out a local fire house with their solicitation database. They send out envelopes to residential and business addresses that can be returned with a donation three times a year. For each envelope, a mailing label is printed with a unique barcode for each address in the database.

Printing a label for every address is fine for the first solicitation. However, when they print the labels for their second and third attempts, they would like to only print ones for addresses that have not donated for the current year.

Is this possible? I would describe myself as a "lower-intermediate" Access user, so I apologize if this is something simple.

Thanks for your help!

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    It's possible. Whether or not it's simple depends on the db structure and the data retained. If donation information is retained then a query should be possible that filters records based on whether or not the most recent donation is dated in the current year. Build queries until you get the desired output. If you want more specific guidance, will need to know more about db. Provide an image of the tables and relationships or post db. Follow instructions at bottom of my post.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.