Mail Merge multiple querys

This seems to be quite complicated to me. But as always, I'm willing to restructure/design depending on your opinions.

I have a mail merge database example. In this I can select a query I have, then mail merge that query to a template I chose. That's brilliant... BUT

I'm using this to produce risk assessment documents. Each document will have some information that's always there...such as:

Name
    Address
    Scope of works
    Additional text in the template.

But I also need a block of text for each risk. So I have made a table with a list of the risks and a description of how to deal with them. I'm wondering how to define or relate to these.

My jobs table has many fields at the moment, so I'm unsure if I should add a checkbox for each risk, but that's the only way I can see this working at the moment.

So, in my head each job has a tickbox for 20+ potential risks. Then if its ticked that relates to the risk table somehow and generates the data for that risk?

To be honest I'm very confused and would appreciate some input. Thanks.

If you're wondering why the title doesn't reflect the question. I changed my mind on how to do it when I started writing. My original thoughts were to define the risks elsewhere.. (perhaps at a project level) or just create a temporary query which uses data selected on the mail merge form (this data wouldn't be saved to each job. )

So with the last idea there. the user would select the query to merge then tick the risks.

again.. all input appreciated.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.