I was wondering I building a database that example a person knows a task so I want to be able to track which task is the person is able to do. Example they might be 30 people who I want to be able to put their personnel information and on the form I want to be able to put what task they are able to do. Issues for example they are four sections where a person can learn task which I created a table for each section with the person name link to each table. I confused how to be able to put like in some sections they might be forty task a person could learn so I confused on to put these task on the Form Interface as they will not fit. Any ideas......Also I was wanting to put the person work schedule on the form but when I print the work schedule I want the report to include other people that work that day. Example Joe may work to 8:00 AM to 10:00 Am and Jill might work from 9:00 AM to 10:30 on Mondays. I want to be able to combine the people that work the same day but different hours to show the schedule.......Any ideas. I have the table created by each section with each section with its own task. I have a person table that has the personnel information. I want to enter the personnel information on the form the task they can do if they are proficient their work schedule. Any Ideas.......