Job tracking DB

All sensitive data has been removed.

Currently this is used to track multiple jobs over different projects (the gannt chart is updated from this).

I would encourage criticism, but I am aware there are a LOT of issues, that's one of the reasons I've been reluctant to post the database. Feel free to give feedback, any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

I'm just posting it as a reference for now, but as I said any comments appreciated.

*Its currently used to track work days on jobs,
    *it automatically tracks date changes to jobs (this needs to be changed to workdays)
    *it will work out the amount of working days notice for these date changes.

I'm planning on adding more functions. Being able to generate better reports is what I'll be working on once I've polished off the tracking ability.

It has other basic functions such as adding additional costs manually to jobs.

As a general overview that's about it.

Test_DB.zip

Note: I'm currently changing the way jobs are added, you go to the site list first and select or create the site.. then create a job.

the create a job form will show any active and completed jobs.

ItsMe is offline Sometimes Helpful
    Windows 8 Access 2013
    I looked at your DB, but it is too complex for me to review and offer constructive criticism. The only thing that jumps out is the various relationships where you have a table with a one side and the very same table has another column defined as a many. I seem to remember there being a business rule for this occurring in one instance. However, it seems that you are using this technique in multiple circumstances. I will take a wild guess that a Junction table might be of use.

I do have a couple of junction tables where I thought I needed them. a lot of the "many" relationships to job are status tables. So many jobs can be complete or in progress for example.

I have different status tables for different aspects of the job.

I have also created a duplicate table, Contact and contact1. Ill look into getting rid of the second one but for now it works.

I needed records of who I sent a document to. Also I need to record who approved it.

This should be the same person, I send it and they approve or decline. But recently there has been some issues and other people have been dealing with it.

I still need to record both things. So jobT and ContactT need 2 relationships.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.