Scheduling Gannt Chart.zip

As titled, this is a Gantt chart built to automatically update from dates pulled from a database. I use it as a two week look ahead, but it can be adapted to do many different things. Rather than saying how it works, (it wont just work you need to set it up) ill tell you what it does.

*On load it will refresh data and then copies the first four columns in sheet 2 and pastes them onto sheet 1.
If you create a table on sheet 2 (up to 4 columns) linked to your database this means it will refresh with the most up to date information then place it into the first page.
Its has to work like this otherwise it breaks. Conditional formatting and any formulas seem to always reference moved cells. So if anything is moved on page 1 it destroys all accuracy/functionality. Just make sure cells are never moved on page one. Once its set up how you want I would lock page one and hide page two. there's no need to do anything else except open it and print.

*The print button has custom printing parameters.
If you want to change these just play with the code to suit your needs.

In my example the conditional formatting will also look to see if that record is in batch 1. If it is in batch 1 it will be yellow instead of red. you can easily change the value from 1 to whatever you want. Its just to have a visual representation of different kinds of 'jobs' or whatever you wish to use it for.

Any questions feel free to ask. Normally gantt charts have a duration field but that's not something I need. I'm sure that can be easily added.