trangnguyen is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2013

Question Report questions

I already the report name Revenue by City and Service. My questions are

1. Examine the data in the report to determine which city of St Paula, St Louis. and Seattle has the highest Sum of event revenue
    2. Modify the Total by Service query so the criteria for the City field is the city you determined had the highest sum from St Paul, St Louis, or Seattle
    These question are kind complicated to me. Please, I really need help for this
    P/S because the filed are too big so I attracted zip file. Thanks forum agian
    Attached Files Attached Files

trangnguyen is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2013
    No one can help me on this

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Almost missed your thread because you posted a reply which meant the thread was no longer "Unanswered".

Set the ForceNewPage property of the City group Footer to AfterSection and the report will be easier to read. Then display in PrintPreview and zoom to the group total. Navigate pages.

Which city do you think has the highest sum? Just type that city in the Criteria row under City field. Or add the Location or LocationID field to query and filter by that. In either case, remove the LIKE "*" criteria.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

msbaptiste is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Hello I'm trying to complete the same assignment. When I replace St Paul with "*" and run the program nothing changes. Is their some sort of calculation I should be inputting.

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Same assignment from 3 years ago?

Instead of hijacking old existing thread, you should start your own. A new thread with no replies will get more attention than an old one. You can include a link to old thread if you feel it has relevant info.

Since the recommendation to original poster was to remove wildcard criteria, why are you using it? Really need to give description of your issue in your own words instead of relying on someone else's.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.