I got an assigment to repair the database that was not working properly. It's an Access database with tables linked to a Sharepoint site. Since I didn't want to delete the data that was already in the tables i converted them to local. Then i made a lot of changes to forms and queries and now the local database is working properly. The question is how do I drop local tables and connect to the tables on Sharepoint? The local tables were filled with unnecessary data during the testing process and I don't want that in the linked tables. Also I want to keep the relations between tables. As far as I know relations between tables aren't stored on a sharepoint site. I tried it by deleting forms, queries and reports in the database that is connected to Sharepoint and then importing forms, queries and reports using import tool in Access, but it didn't work proprely and now I don't have access to sharepoint tables anymore. The network administrator ran a backup but it isn't helping. Does anyone know why this happened and how do I fix this?

EDIT: Problem with accesing the sharepoint database was solved by reetnering the users, but I still don't understand why this happened. I still haven't figured out how to connect to the sharepoint site....