I'm pretty new to this DB. It's has a Access 2003 front with a SQL 2008 back. Last weekend I setup 2 new servers one Win2011 (DC, Exchange, IIS) and a Win2008 (the sql server and storage) . They had everything running on this old Win2003 server. I move everything to the new servers\domain and created the a new odbc connection on the server(win2008). After the pcs were joined to the new domain. I setup the ODBC connect to the new server.

In access I can pretty much do anything I need, besides a few functions. I couldn't figure it out, until something told me to go to the old server. Run, \\oldserver and put in the admin user and password plus saved the password. Now that I have access to the old server. I went back into access and sure enough I was able to do that function. Went into the code and couldn't find anything referring to the old server. Clueless at the moment. So I'm assuming that there's something on the oldserver it's referring to, but can't seem to figure it out. I've transferred all the files to the new server and gave the right permissions.

I know without giving code its probably hard to figure out. Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction??? It's probably something easy that I'm over looking.

Thanks