Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Matrix is offline Admin
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2003

You are absolutely right the thread list page, hard to read, I always hated it. I removed 'stared by' and start time, it seems better but still not as good as the old version.

recyan is offline Expert
    Windows 2K Access 2000
    Hi,

Guess, by your revert, you are already on to it.

Thanks.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    Update on issue I noted in post 22. I faced need to reset my computer to factory defaults due to a download corruption. Seems to have fixed a lot of little annoyances that had crept into the system, including that display issue on these pages.

Back on the search issue: the Multiple Content Type search doesn't seem to work. Have to use Single Content Type search if I use keyword criteria. The results are threads from any and all forums that meet the criteria. Might as well set Single as the default tab.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Matrix is offline Admin
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2003
    Thanks for the update. The multiple content search still doesn't work correctly, now the default search is single content type. I didn't know I changed it back to multiple content...must be confused while making other changes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.