Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    June7 is online now VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    I don't know how your data is related so not sure how HIM and SIS could be displayed on one form. It is possible they could be joined in a query and that query be the RecordSource for a form or subform. Or maybe would have to be several subforms on a main form. The subforms could sit side-by-side or be organized on pages of a tab control. A consideration is whether forms need to allow data entry or just for display and review of data.

Two tables with similar names makes me think should be one table. Are the fields the same in both?
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Ran is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2007
    No they are two different tables, one comes from the OR and the other is from HIM pro coding, I use both reports relational by Medical Record and Date of Service, if they hit and show data in the alpha split query from both reports, that tells me that specific surgery has been coded and we can send it OLIE and bill. if it doesn that means need to be looked at and coded. All queries and forms have to be editable. I am trying other ways to see if they will like, but as of now they work out of a query based off HIM RAW DATA with a subdatasheet from SIS RAW DATA table linked master field "Medical Record" and child field "Date of Service."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.