janakybrent is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

Need to hire out relational database design

Hi all,

I am interested in creating a relational database in Access (2010). I have all the data tables, a flowchart for how they are related (w/key), etc. I would like to hire someone to build the system for me, along with an "interface" (so we can query the data and create reports).

***I hope I am not breaking any rules relating to asking to hire someone. If so, please let me know.

Is there a place where I can submit a project outline to obtain some quotes/estimates?

Thank you,

Brent

ajetrumpet is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2007
    forums are not really the place to post ads. And you probably won't get any responses because your instant messaging system here is turned off.

I'd be interested in exploring what you need, but a thread is no place to discuss a compensated project.

janakybrent is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    Quote Originally Posted by ajetrumpet View Post
    forums are not really the place to post ads. And you probably won't get any responses because your instant messaging system here is turned off.

I'd be interested in exploring what you need, but a thread is no place to discuss a compensated project.
    I am not sure why this forum doesn't welcome revenue opportunity for its members. I am a member of other forums (not Microsoft-related) and they strongly encourage remunerated consultations among members.

I apologize if I have inappropriately posted an "ad". I had no intentions of mis-leveraging this forum nor its members.

If you have an alternative recommendation of how one might seek professional Access assistance, I welcome your input.

Take care,

Brent

ajetrumpet is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2007
    It's not inappropriate Brent, but the people here, I was assuming, would look at it as unfair because someone would get the money and someone wouldn't. I know for a fact they do over at AWF. No-one over there likes ads like this because there would always be many hands in the jar for the money.

But at any rate, I did send you a private message about this if you care to respond. If you're interested, that is.

Good luck otherwise!

alicesmith009 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2013 32bit
    I heard about Keenesystems through a friend and thought I’d check it out for building my database. It’s only been a week I am really impressed: the beautiful templates, incredibly friendly customer service, and easy database designing techniques make this the perfect site for any beginner or pro interested in building their databases.

vicsaccess is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 8 Access 2013
    Personally i like that this forum does not allow it. the individuals here help only because they love what they do and want others to learn.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.