First I want to say that I am a complete N00b when it comes to access. For all I know the answer is already here- I just don't know what I am looking for. I started volunteering for this organization as a data entry person. And later they started paying me, unfortunately the database I am using is another volunteers project and she isn't in a hurry to finish and so I keep catching up to her. If there isn't work for me to do, I don't get paid, so I've been trying to figure out how to make some of the reports needed for the database. I was hoping to get some help and advice.

I've attached screenshots of the forms we're using. My boss would like reports to look the forms that the info is gathered with- but with no name, counselor, teacher or school.

At the top besides the title she wants a count of the total participants filtered by a range of dates and by those who didn't take either the pre or post version.

As for the questions, she was hoping that it could be figured out what percentage of the population chose each response.

Is this possible to do?
If it helps each form is connected to a table. The columns represent the questions and each row represents a record. The person who designed it used combo boxes for the multiple choice. Would it be easier to do if I separated the responses?